Black History Walking Tour of Edinburgh
with Lisa Williams, Edinburgh Caribbean Association
Hear the fascinating but littleknown stories of Edinburgh’s deep connections with Africa, Asia and the Caribbean over the past 500 years. The walk around the centre of the city will make you see Edinburgh’s statues and buildings in a whole new way!
Follow Lisa Williams, Edinburgh Caribbean Association on instagram @caribscot
Booking and Info:
In line with recent Scottish Government updates please read the
- Tours will meet outside of John Knox House Museum, next to the Well.
- We ask that you wear a face covering for the safety of our staff, storytellers and other guests for the duration of the walking tour.
- During the walking tour, please ensure you keep a 2m distance from other household groups.
- For your safety tour sizes have been limited so please book in advance to avoid disappointment.
- We will provide a TourTalk wireless audio system so please bring headphones with a 3.5mm audio jack-plug.
- Remember we are in Scotland, wear weather appropriate clothing!